300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Explore, live, love and learn in the birthplace of yoga – Goa, India, which is in every yogi’s wildest dream. Gain an in-depth understanding and sink into the chance to experience the most distinctive, intimate and inexpensive 300 hour yoga teacher training in Goa.
Have no fear and doubts by immersing yourself and learning from the Indian preachers who are extremely skilled and well-known as the true gurus of this historic yet very useful science.
We offer you a 300-hour yoga teacher training that will provide you with the necessary skills to create an effective and safe yoga practice. Furthermore, it will help you nurture your special passion and gifts.
This 300-hour yoga teacher training will surely help you evolve into a true and special yogi. During the entire course, you will treasure deep-rooted yogi teachings, pleasant and cozy places to stay and healthy- vegetarian meals in an extremely encouraging and supportive environment.
300 Hour Yoga TTC in Goa
Enrich your personal experience with eagerness to open your heart and widen your mind as we will encourage you to experience meaningful opportunities that you can take home with you and use in your future yoga teachings.
We have designed our yoga teacher training to be a safe, fun and supported adventure. Our most admired and well-known Indian instructors grew up in Goa and they will help you using a non-religious method.
Here in India, the birthplace of yoga, you will start to experience a high level of awareness as you will gain more knowledge about the most genuine forms of yoga. This training will surely help you to become the better person that you want and help you to realize your highest potential.
Our 300 hour yoga teacher training course in Goa will help you become more aware and mindful of yourself. We mix different styles of yoga-like Ashtanga yoga and Hatha, we also assure to assist students in experiencing different dimensions of a yogi lifestyle and the philosophy of a yogic. Developing them in a way of seeing society in the ancient yogis' ways.
Our very own 300-hour yoga teacher training is personalized and is cautiously designed to specifically help our future teachers of yoga with their evolution of being a mindful being. So, leave your hesitations behind and have an open heart to try our 300-hour yoga ttc in Goa.
Our yoga teachings have set a new standard by combining Western teachings to our very own Indian traditional teachings. It is also added with excellent styles of deep and focused meditation, physical movements, fun, and relaxation. As a yoga student, here’s what you will be expecting to learn from us:
- The basic teaching of Ashtanga and Hatha yoga.
- Understand the alignments and adjustments of the postures to attain perfect posture.
- A classical and traditional study of the Mudras and Mantras, and their role in the practice of Yoga.
- Using meditation and pranayama to practice self-transformation and develop inner healing.
- Introducing the Yoga Nidra – a practice that helps you never to experience insomnia again.
- The Methodology of Teaching – classified practical classes for the improvement of the body postures and helps our future teachers be independent.
- Dive into the six cleansing practices of the human body to discover the Shatkarma techniques.
- Study of the Yoga Anatomy – we teach our students of the human anatomy to have a full understanding of the causes and effects of yoga postures to the human body.
- Available yoga props to help with posture and yoga practice.
- Enhance theoretical and practical knowledge through seminars, workshops, and self-practice sessions.
- Introduction to advanced karma yoga, laughter yoga, and dance yoga.
- Arrange visits to historic places to visit nearby Goa.
Sample Schedule of your everyday life when you enroll yourself to our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Goa
- 5:00-6:00 – wake up and preparation time
- 6:00-7:00 – Pranayama and Shatkarma
- 7:10-8:10 – Hatha, Vinaya flow Yoga
- 8:20-9:20 – Breakfast
- 9:30-10:30 – Yoga Philosophy
- 10:40-11:40 – Yoga therapy
- 12:00-13:00 – Methodology, Alignment, and Adjustment
- 13:00-14:00 – Lunch
- 15:00-16:00 – Yoga Anatomy
- 16:00-17:30 – Ashtanga Yoga
- 18:00-19:00 – meditation
- 19:00-20:00 – lunch
- 20:00-22:00 – free time
- 22:00 – Bedtime
*Please note that this schedule may change without prior notice. Talk to one of our agents to get more up to date information for our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Goa.
Inclusion in our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
- 3 times per day nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- 30 nights’ accommodation
- Course materials
- Free taxi pick-up from Dehradun Airport (DED)
- Weekend sight-seeing in nearby places
- Every Friday movie
Our yoga training facility in Goa is set in the middle of the Himalayan glory, just a few miles away from the ancient holy river of Ganges, India. Our place is situated in an area where spirituality is greatly practiced and is very popular among Westerners travelers and yoga practitioners.
Every part of our school is developed to revitalize and awaken the sense of awareness and being mindful of the students. Each of our rooms has clean and well-maintained bathrooms, equipped with complete bath and shower facilities, and with all the basic amenities provided. We pride ourselves on teaching our students a simpler and minimalistic way of living.
We believe in the importance of having a healthy and nutritious meal as part of our students’ development and we understand fully how vital it is to be nourished from the inside. Our meals are purely vegetarian and pleasurably prepared by our professional and skilled chefs.
Our food is always prepared using fresh ingredients, Ayurvedic herbs and with love and passion by our dedicated chefs. Our food includes but is not limited to Khichdi, Rice and lentils, vegetable curry, Poha, and green salads. We will also serve you refreshing drinks to keep you hydrated throughout your stay with us.
Completing 300-hour yoga teacher training in Goa
Upon completion students will receive certificates accredited by Yoga Alliance Certification and the student is now an internationally and nationally recognized yoga practitioner.